Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything here, I've been busy with my Christmas BLOG. Here are the
Ames Brothers - The Best Of The Ames (1958) RCA Records LSP-1959(e). I love the harmony on this album from Ed, Vic, Gene and Joe. I did the best I could at removing the pips and pops but some are still there, but don't interfere with the quality of the music. There is a similar album out on CD but it has a few extra songs, so it isn't the same as this album and therefore I'm doing this post.


Track Listing:
Side One
01 Rag Mop
02 Sentimental Me
03 Melodie d"Amour (Melody of Love)
04 Tammy
05 It Only Hurts for a Little While
06 You, You, You
Side Two
01 Undecided
02 Can Anyone Explain
03 A Very Precious Love
04 The Naughty Lady of Shady Lane
05 My Bonnie Lassie
06 The Man with the Banjo
No comments:
Post a Comment